YOU DESIGN IT.
Office manager Fa. Scotfit GmbH (m / f / d)
Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
We are looking for an office manager!
The office management position includes both the regulation of all relevant internal processes and, in particular, the coordination and deployment planning of the service technicians and deliveries. The valid work processes and established procedures are the basis of all monitoring and control tasks to be carried out.
The office management has a very important interface function between customers, service technicians, suppliers, employees and management. It is therefore of great importance to communicate regularly and to exchange ideas / improvement approaches. For this purpose, the specified meeting plan must be adhered to and the results must be documented accordingly.
- Price calculation purchase / sale / delivery (within the framework set by the GF)
- Calculation of the commission of the external seller (according to the respective agreement)
- Control of the inventory management system
- Warehouse management control / inventory
- Import and export – equipment production abroad
- Price negotiations purchase / sale
Cooperation between service technicians / deliveries:
- Planning and coordination of deliveries (priorities)
- Correspondence between suppliers and technicians
- Communication with external sellers
Scotfit GmbH & Act Support GmbH sell professional sports and fitness products. Our previous customers include fitness studios, hotels and physiotherapy practices, as well as all institutions that are in contact with sport, health and lifestyle. We are planning to open up new industries in order to constantly expand our customer base and to increase our reach.
We will also launch a great “online sports project” at the beginning of next year. Seminars, events and rental matters will also be part of our projects in the future.
- open cooperation in a motivated team
- needs-based support with individual training
- an appreciative and family-friendly corporate culture
- flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- flexible working hours, a modern working environment and good transport links
- Home office options by arrangement, work in the office is preferred
You should bring:
- a completed apprenticeship or a bachelor’s degree
- General office experience
- Safe handling of common MS Office applications
- Enjoyment of a diverse area of responsibility
- An independent way of working and pronounced social skills are particularly in demand for this position